2013-11-28

Win7 Truecrypt Problem

Yesterday I tried to encrypt my whole hard drive, but the truecrypt pre-test failed everytime.
After entering the password it didn't boot, just showed the black screen with the blinking letter _
So what was different this time? Before I reinstalled Windows everything worked fine.
Now I remember, this time I didn't use my own Key, installed and used the win7 loader by daz.
The loader seems to install a custom bootloader so it can work.
OK...win7 loader by daz + Truecrypt = error
Now I installed Windows once again, used my own product-key instead of the loader and tried again, works !

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Gigabyte X670 GAMING X AX WiFi Problems? Solution!

Wer mit seinem Gigabyte X670 GAMING X AX auch Wlan/WiFi Probleme hat, sprich der Adapter wird deaktiviert ohne, dass der User etwas gemacht ...